Congrats Cleveland, Dilly Dilly!

-
I’m a diehard Broncos fan but it’s nice to see the Brownies win! I hope they finally turn things around and start becoming a playoff team!

I’m a diehard Broncos fan

you'll like mine then

20180508_080527.jpg

Good to see Baker perform well.

Baker the playmaker--!!!!!!!!!!!!
has allways performed well! HE led the nation in pass % completions for his final 2 yrs. at O/U .
Was great to see him out do sam darnold, which he`s always done !
Think I`m a browns fan now !

It was a very cool moment to see. Heartwarming feel good thing. They could be very well be 3-0. I wonder if Mayfield can kick?

I’m a diehard Broncos fan but it’s nice to see the Brownies win! I hope they finally turn things around and start becoming a playoff team!
I'm a Broncos fan too!! Have been since 89!!! Always nice to meet fellow fans!! I'm loving out new RBs! And Keenum!
That win for the browns was the first win in 635 days!! Not to mention that win two years ago was the only one for that season too!

I'm a Broncos fan too!! Have been since 89!!! Always nice to meet fellow fans!! I'm loving out new RBs! And Keenum!
That win for the browns was the first win in 635 days!! Not to mention that win two years ago was the only one for that season too!
I’ve been a Broncos fan since around the time I was 8 or 9 (2002-2003) when I bought a Terrell Davis poster at a yard sale for 50 cents. :D I’m excited about this team, if they can get everything figured out, they should be pretty dang good

I’ve been a Broncos fan since around the time I was 8 or 9 (2002-2003) when I bought a Terrell Davis poster at a yard sale for 50 cents. :D I’m excited about this team, if they can get everything figured out, they should be pretty dang good
Yea I agree the three big weaknesses from last year looks like they are improving on and that pass blocking, running game, and special teams. They are still developing on offense I have faith they will be awesome by mid season I'm a little worried about our secondary with Talib gone they have given up alot of yards on the air already. Imo Roby is trash and Harris cant cover everyone lol we have some really good safety's with Simmons and pacman so I'm Hopeful!!

Yea I agree the three big weaknesses from last year looks like they are improving on and that pass blocking, running game, and special teams. They are still developing on offense I have faith they will be awesome by mid season I'm a little worried about our secondary with Talib gone they have given up alot of yards on the air already. Imo Roby is trash and Harris cant cover everyone lol we have some really good safety's with Simmons and pacman so I'm Hopeful!!
Yea the secondary is a bit of a concern but I just saw today that Denver hasn’t allowed a team 300+ passing yards in 36 consecutive games (longest active streak in the NFL) so if they can keep that up, that’ll definitely help

1. It was a win, but it was a win against the Jets. So, don't get too excited.
2. They have a win, which is more than the Steelers currently have.
3. They tied with the Steelers, and as a Bengals fan, I'm just happy about that.

1. It was a win, but it was a win against the Jets. So, don't get too excited.
2. They have a win, which is more than the Steelers currently have.
3. They tied with the Steelers, and as a Bengals fan, I'm just happy about that.
I was really wanting them to pull that win!! I not a browns fan but I am rooting for them I love the underdog and they have a very talented team I'd like to see them do good! Plus I HATE the Steelers lol

I was really wanting them to pull that win!! I not a browns fan but I am rooting for them I love the underdog and they have a very talented team I'd like to see them do good! Plus I HATE the Steelers lol
I wouldn’t mind seeing them keep the Steelers or ravens out of the playoffs. :D

Cleveland still sucks. Win one game in two years and they act like it was the Super Bowl.
Don't worry, if they can keep the defense off him, they`ll be plenty more !
I feel for Sam Bradford, people don`t know how accurate he is id given protection. I saw a VIDEO OF HIM THROWING THE FOOTBALL THRU A SWINGIN TIRE AT 40 YARDS " IF I REMEBER RIGHT", 10 OUT OF 10 ! As always disregard the caps, kinda a clumsy ---- ------

Whoaoooaaaa.......Slow down there Nelly. Playoffs...Playoffs ?

Don't worry, if they can keep the defense off him, they`ll be plenty more !
I feel for Sam Bradford, people don`t know how accurate he is id given protection. I saw a VIDEO OF HIM THROWING THE FOOTBALL THRU A SWINGIN TIRE AT 40 YARDS " IF I REMEBER RIGHT", 10 OUT OF 10 ! As always disregard the caps, kinda a clumsy ---- ------

Haha.....Throwing football's through a tire, and winning games in the NFL are two totally different things. Having said that, Bradford sucks !!!!!!! He is horrible !!!!!!

Sam was in a horrible situation for most every year he's been in the NFL. He was the Off Rookie of the year. The Rams sucked, something like 6 different OC's in 7 years, OL being a sieve and the injury bug hit. You can't get hit as many times as he did and be good at your craft. He was sacked and hit more than any QB his first few years before tearing up his knee. His knees are toast. Had he been with a better team, the results would be much different.

Sam was in a horrible situation for most every year he's been in the NFL. He was the Off Rookie of the year. The Rams sucked, something like 6 different OC's in 7 years, OL being a sieve and the injury bug hit. You can't get hit as many times as he did and be good at your craft. He was sacked and hit more than any QB his first few years before tearing up his knee. His knees are toast. Had he been with a better team, the results would be much different.
Same thing can be said about Tim Couch. Experts have said that if he’d been drafted by a team with an OL worth a piss, he’d be in the same conversations as Farve and Manning. Instead he got drafted by a team with a highchool quality OL and is considered a bust.

-
Back