Congrats Cleveland, Dilly Dilly!

-
Sam was in a horrible situation for most every year he's been in the NFL. He was the Off Rookie of the year. The Rams sucked, something like 6 different OC's in 7 years, OL being a sieve and the injury bug hit. You can't get hit as many times as he did and be good at your craft. He was sacked and hit more than any QB his first few years before tearing up his knee. His knees are toast. Had he been with a better team, the results would be much different.

Haha.....You sure it's not because he's from Oklahoma ? :)
He's been with several teams. Same results. Did backflips when the Rams kicked him to the curb.

And now Sam is in Phoenix with another horrible OL.. LOL

Rams... Sucked when he was with them. League worst in protection almost every year. WR's that would have trouble being 1's at the college level. They were horrible.

How could I forget the eagles in here... LOL another craphole team at the time.

Vikings... Same OL issues, no run game

Cardinals... welcome the continued nightmare.

Put him in GB, NE, Pitts or any number of other teams that had decent OL's, run game and WR, the story would be different.

The Lambs sure didn't improve in the couple years after he left... HMMMM It wasn't a QB issue with them.

Last edited:
Haha.....You sure it's not because he's from Oklahoma ? :)
He's been with several teams. Same results. Did backflips when the Rams kicked him to the curb.
hey Johnny, let me know when the Rams make it to the big dance. lol
It's great the Browns got a win. It seems like it's been since the Bernie Kosar days.

Haha.....Throwing football's through a tire, and winning games in the NFL are two totally different things. Having said that, Bradford sucks !!!!!!! He is horrible !!!!!!
U are wrong, he has never had an offensive line in front of him that could even give him much of a chance. Go back and look for yourself, just another spout off !

U are wrong, he has never had an offensive line in front of him that could even give him much of a chance. Go back and look for yourself, just another spout off !

Another Oklahoman....Seeing a pattern here.
Excuses Excuses. Who's fault is it next, the water boy ?
Turn the table. Put Aaron Rodgers on any of those teams, and they roll. Bradford is a horrible NFL QB period.

He was a good college QB. That doesn't always mean you will be a good NFL QB. Just like being a good high school player doesn't guarantee you are going to be a good college player. Thank the Lord above, I don't have to tune in on Sundays anymore, and look at his "dear in the headlight" look. Good riddance !!!!!!

Dilly Dilly, I love it. Steelers. Awh man that's my team, But ughh, I'd rather talk about something else. And I'll be watching tonight. Buc's look damn good!

Case Keenum.... nuf said about having a good team around you. QB's take the brunt of critizism when things go wrong.

How did Rodgers fair when the O line sucked *** last year... yeah busted up badly.

The Lambs had a horrible roster, PERIOD!!!

Case Keenum.... nuf said about having a good team around you. QB's take the brunt of critizism when things go wrong.

How did Rodgers fair when the O line sucked *** last year... yeah busted up badly.

The Lambs had a horrible roster, PERIOD!!!

The coaching staff wasn't too great either. Makes for a bad combo.

UPDATE , THE CARDS OFFENSIVE LINE HAVE KEPT THE DEFENSE OFF OF BADFORD, HE`S THROWN 2 T D`S ALREADY TODAY. NOT BAD FOR A HORIBLE Q B !! DUMBASS !!

UPDATE- How'd that turn out for ol' Bradford? LOL. He's so good, they benched his *** with the game on the line. His career is over! The Cards suck, but they're better off with Rosen.

UPDATE- How'd that turn out for ol' Bradford? LOL. He's so good, they benched his *** with the game on the line. His career is over! The Cards suck, but they're better off with Rosen.
agree, cards have pretty much always sucked, no offensive line.''No" q b can be any good w/o one . Sammy should take his millions and tell them to stick it, shoulda done it at the Vikings.
The Guy cant move anymore due to the bad offensive lines he`s been behind, should quit at the last injury!

Gday folks, being relatively new to NFL, i'm not following everything thats being said here, but wanting to learn quickly, & its ripper to see that good banter exists in all good sports, & i'm hoping that Eagles will go back to back with a couple of Aussies on board, Mailata & Johnston.

I **** thru the eye of a needle lots. Didnt help my game at all. I guess talents come in different forms.

Another Oklahoman....Seeing a pattern here.
Excuses Excuses. Who's fault is it next, the water boy ?
Turn the table. Put Aaron Rodgers on any of those teams, and they roll.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Just reread some of this b.s. , Aaron Rodgers can`t do **** w/o an offensiveline in front of him either. Much as I like him , facts are facts !

Clueless

bradfordreading.gif

Gday folks, being relatively new to NFL, i'm not following everything thats being said here, but wanting to learn quickly, & its ripper to see that good banter exists in all good sports, & i'm hoping that Eagles will go back to back with a couple of Aussies on board, Mailata & Johnston.
Welcome to the madness! Denver has an Aussie too! :D Adam Gotsis. Played rugby then started playing football in college and discovered he was good at it! Lol

yeah there's a few Aussies now popping up in the NFL, Gotsis could've been a very good player in our AFL (Aussie Rules Footy) but he spat the dummy when he didnt get in the U15 state team, if memory serves me right, his parents took him over to Georgia College & went thru the college football system, good on him.
I almost started to follow Broncos a few years back but ended up mainly watching Philly, as these games were being broadcast on Aussie TV, usually at 1am.
Btw what happend with the Patriots today, looks like Detroit had them covered all day, maybe Gronkowski should,ve gone to the Lions..

the REAL knock on Bradford is his fragility. He had crap o-lines forever AND can't stay healthy.

Just for the record....we don't consider Bud Light as beer. Rather drink water.

20180921_082720.jpg

20180920_221429.jpg

20180920_234236.jpg

-
Back