Consle buy

-

amzchad

Reaction score
Im looking at buying this consle the guy wants 125 for it plus shipping. Is it worth it?

Thanks

Console.jpg

Console1.jpg

Console2.jpg

Console3.jpg

Console4.jpg

Console5.jpg

Console6.jpg

The price is prettygood but the pitting seems pretty bad. I tried to have one rechromed and the pitting won't fill in. Still looked bad. I have a couple but don't remember the condition. If you want to e-mail me at [email protected] I'll look at them tomorrow and send you some pics if they are better.

I've seen several really nice ones go for under $200, also seen a couple of cherry ones go for around $300. I paid $160 for mine - the chrome isn't pitted, the woodgrain is nice, and it came with the shifter, all the brackets and linkages. I recommend looking for one with nicer top plates for around the same price. See what 71Demon comes up with, and/or check the parts for sale here, and see what's on ebay. If you do some looking, there are plenty of good deals to be had on these.

i just sold a better looking one than that on e-bay for $102, still had the carpet on it, Cigar lighter with new element, light socket + new bulb & harness for selector lens, new Year one woodgrain decal, and used shifter ball!!! Guy who won it got a nice console !!

-
Back