Status
Not open for further replies.

tobysoldblue

tobysoldblue
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i am looking an a body console to modify,must be mostly complete,meaning no big chunks broken out of or missing.also i need a complete top plate,dont care which year,as long as all of it are there,it doesnt matter if its pitted badly.the plan is to sand everything smoothe and paint the console bosy color,with the top plate having a carbon fiber insert,with chrome or painted lip,and b&m shifter,thanks,toby

I dont have any extra pieces but thought I'd suggest you stipulate atomatic or manual in top plates (they are different) I can help with repairing broken consoles if you find one. Good luck

its gonna be modified any way,with a carbon fiber insert,so as long as the outer edges of the top plate arent broken off,it will work,and the sah tray,etc is still there.and there will be a b&m shifter mounted in it,the the b&m top trim oiece will be mounted on top of the console plate.jason,email me if ya want to work something out on it,ill do what i can,thanks guys

I have a complete automatic Transmission Console, it's been disassembled, but in decent condition

$100.00 + shipping

MOPAR CHARLIE

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back