-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedFish

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
I've got 2 sets of reproduction console brackets for a-body. These are the 2 brackets attached to floor under both 4 speed and automatic consoles.
Includes hardware and locating templete 49.00 plus shipping from 29642.

Nice used windshield gasket for 67 2 door hardtop. It needs cleaning for reuse. Does not include lockstrip or stainless corners. Rubber gasket only.
60.00 OBO plus shipping from 29642

Having computer problems and will probably need to replace harddrive.
I'll reply to pm asap. Thanks

sirs will these fit 69 cuda - are these - good repo brackets -- meaning i wont have troubles with line up - or they are to weak=thin metal - do you -or can you send piks to me - lucybrad@gwtc.net - zip = 57747 -for shipping cost?? thanks kindly cudanutz

sirs will these fit 69 cuda - are these - good repo brackets -- meaning i wont have troubles with line up - or they are to weak=thin metal - do you -or can you send piks to me - lucybrad@gwtc.net - zip = 57747 -for shipping cost?? thanks kindly cudanutz

The last set of console brackets I have are promised ( sale pending ).
Yes they are the same 11 gauge steel as OEM. Included templete insures proper installation.

67 window gaskets will leak if the chrome look locking cord is removed !
I now have both front and rear gaskets removed from my 67 notchback Barracuda. They were removed for upgrade to stainless reveal mouldings and new headlinner install.
I found my leak at the front to be a rotten ventbox to cowl seal. 5 dollar item from DTM.
I found the rear gasket leaking at left side due to improper install. Evidently someone pulled this glass / gasket in with a rope. That works fine on a flat glass like the back window of a pickup but not so fine with the odd shaped glasses.
Anyway... both front and rear window gaskets from 67 notchback are available at 60.00 each shipped from 29642.
A member has a hard OEM rear glass for a vert that I really really want so I need to sell some stuff before he takes that glass to Carlisle.
Happy moparing

I bought a set of those console brackets from RedFish...
they are rock solid replacements. 2 thumbs up! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Last set of console brackets are sold.
I wish someone like BEA would buy me out of that line. I really dont want to make more.
I have a feeling the requests will accumulate by about haloween to the point that I don't have a choise. Somebody has to take care of you guys, right ?
Thanks for your perchases and feedback too.

I wish someone like BEA would buy me out of that line. I really dont want to make more.
I have a feeling the requests will accumulate by about haloween to the point that I don't have a choise. Somebody has to take care of you guys, right ?
Thanks for your perchases and feedback too.[/QUOTE]

I know Redfish you don't really want to make more brackets but I know I need a set of console brackets and havn't been able to locate a good used set yet.

So if the line is forming please put my name down for a set of automatic brackets.

Just so you know I am serious about these I could pay in advance for the set if you wish.

OaK HaY - im still in for the 4 gear brackets ( non auto) brackets let me know - am away in aweek to west coast - and shall return - cudanutz

Update bump
Console brackets all gone. Not so much as a templete left here.
I went ahead and paid for that vert rear glass I wanted. OUCH !
Will listen to offers on these 67 notchback window gaskets while
searching for something else to offer.

Damn, I was hoping to get a set of brackets from you also...I guess I'll have to take the grinder home tonight and cut the set out of the car I hope to sell next week at Carlisle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back