Console carpet pics

-

lee g

Reaction score
Getting ready to install my console in the car in the next few weeks ( my 72 Dart didn't come with a console shift from the factory) and I ordered my carpet from trim parts. Just would like to see some pics of console in cars with the carpet on them.

I'd like to see some as well, i'm just getting ready to put the carpet around my console. I may have to trim mine a little. Not sure my console is sitting at stock height, since I made my own console brackets. Made them so the console would sit as low as possible and still cover my aftermarket shifter. Wanted as much handle sticking out the top as I could get.

9k=
9k=
9k=

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=221321

Thanks Skep419. That's what I needed. I had wanted to run a led strip light around the inner lip of the console that normally had the top of the carpet tucked into. My car is sublime green and wanted the green led strip lighting to accent the console at night but I don't think it is going to work. I was going to glue the carpet on but may try the industrial strength Velcro.

I think you're on to something with that velcro. 3M weatherstrip Adhesive would be the glue of choice but it doesn't stay pliable for too long. The velcro allows you to adjust and fine tune the carpet for a perfect fit. Great idea! tmm

-
Back