-
Status
Not open for further replies.

VDART

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Contact seller
as the title states-- where can I get this? I have 2 used ones that are both cracked-- I have the console disassembled & cleaned ready for re-assembly-- i would like to put a better plastic slider in there-- I checked hardens & year one -- but did not see them , thanks Lawrence

If you're talking about the vinyl blind around the automatic shifter I've seen reproductions before.16 bucks or so. PG Classics maybe ?
I just cut out my own. pm me if you want homemade.

ya, i think i'll make mine out of a black plastic oil container...should be soft enough to work and not break...

If you can find a Mainstay Brand cd binder at Walmart that contains a black top page... That lightly textured satin finish looks better than the stock smooth gloss plastic. Width and length needs to be about right and the hole is oval to accomidate the slight bow over the round shaft.
Here's a tip... The shifter needs to be in the neutral position when sitting the console and that blind down over it.

I made my own also and used a black plastic notebook divider.

Duncan Motor Sports is where I got mine. Most of the time you can find them on ebay.

thanks for the responses---- I'll dig through my children's school supplies--- I have a decent template. Lawrence

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back