-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dartman53

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Have in good condition a shifter w/shifter arm for 67 on up console includes the knob and works great 100.00

I Have console floor mounting brackets (all three) still attached to floor board which was removed from the car also the linkage that goes through the floor to the trans, linkage boot included and a bracket that was home made that attaches to the trans 175.00

Have complete top for same console some pitting all mounting tabs in tacted 75.00

PICS UPLOADED

Have in good condition a shifter w/shifter arm for 67 on up console includes the knob and works great 100.00

I Have console floor mounting brackets (all three) still attached to floor board which was removed from the car also the linkage that goes through the floor to the trans, linkage boot included and a bracket that was home made that attaches to the trans 175.00

Have complete top for same console some pitting all mounting tabs in tacted 75.00

PM me for pics include your email address can't down load to this site sorry
hey guys like to let you know prices have dropped need cash NOW my loss your GAIN!!!
shifter 80.00
brackets 120.00
Complete top plate 60.00
All these parts bought 230.00 plus the ride

Attachments

• 2 013.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 207
  • 2 009.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 204
  • 2 001.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 228
  • 2 002.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 220
  • 2 011.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 212
Will the chrome clean up on the shifter.....i need the shifter and the linkage that drops down thru the floor and the bracket that bolts to the trans and the linkage that goes to the valve body.....thanks webby.

What do you want for the shifter the linkage that drops down thru the floor and the bracket that bolts to the trans and the linkage that goes to the valve body.....thanks webby.

pm replied
Just wanted you to know that these parts are no longer for sale i bought another FISH a 66 I will have some 65 parts forsale won't know what till I pick up the car and see all that I have. If you are looking for something specific please pm me and let me know I will respond as soon as I can thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back