converter choice

-

dartman340ta

Reaction score
ok fellows I broke the converter for the dart bought it a few years back when the cash flow was good, now not so good . i thought of using P4876877ab from mancini cause of the price i have the purple shaft 284 /284 528 /528 mech cam is this a good or decent choice .street an strip car .

If you want some good advice on what converter to run,this gentleman will tell you exactely what you need,and then build you the best converter you'll ever use...www.ultimateconverter.com Lenny is a great guy to deal with,and his converters are second to none...

100% agree with the Lenny reference. He is awesome. He built my new one in a week after I gave him all the needed details. I went from 11.90 with my TCI 3500 to 11.38 and gained 4 MPH the next weekend with a convertor swap from Lenny. And it still is great on the street for regular drives. Tell him Jason with the Swinger and 904 says Hi !!

I kind of think as myself as the sale pitcher for Dynamic converters, not to be confused with Dynamic transmissions.

I bought one for my dart and will never look back, Do a little search before buying. This will make or break your performance. If you look aroung you will find alot of people to refer you to Frank Lupo or Shawn @ dynamic converters.

You think the last converter you had was good than you have never felt a dynamic converter. HAHAHA

I kind of think as myself as the sale pitcher for Dynamic converters, not to be confused with Dynamic transmissions.

I bought one for my dart and will never look back, Do a little search before buying. This will make or break your performance. If you look aroung you will find alot of people to refer you to Frank Lupo or Shawn @ dynamic converters.

You think the last converter you had was good than you have never felt a dynamic converter. HAHAHA

From what i've been told Dynamic is NOT as good as they use to be..since Lenny from Ultimate,left and went out on his own.. HA HA HA HA...

From what i've been told Dynamic is NOT as good as they use to be..since Lenny from Ultimate,left and went out on his own.. HA HA HA HA...

Ouch that really hurt.:crybaby: I can't speak for Lenny sorry. But dynamic did a great job for me. I would go back for more but I reassure you this is the last and only converter I will ever need. It is that good. HAHAHA.

Just for some info: Dynamic hook me up with a 3800 9" converter for my 340 dart. You may think this is a little high like I thought at first talking to them, but they could not have gotten my combo more dead on than they did. should have never double guess them.

Dynamic (Small).jpg

Just for some info: Dynamic hook me up with a 3800 9" converter for my 340 dart. You may think this is a little high like I thought at first talking to them, but they could not have gotten my combo more dead on than they did. should have never double guess them.

Depends on what the rest of your combination is as to if its too high..i run the same converter in my duster(made by Lenny of coarse but it was made for my combination..as for never needing another one again,i would'nt go that far **** happens all the time,i just hope they back it up if something does happen...

Dartman340ta that converter your looking at there is a Mopar perf converter. Their just a stock converter that they had the impeller blades bent to provide more stall. That's about the lowest quality converter you can buy. Just my opinion but I'd look elsewhere.

i was running a dymanic converter in my dart and loved it. they nailed the stahl speed. i would call around though.. i hear good things about dynamic, ptc and ultimate. and the proper converter will make an incredible difference. you really seem to get what you pay for with converters.

-
Back