Status
Not open for further replies.

BobW

Curmudgeon At Large
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I tried every way I could think of to get it level with the rear window and the top frame! Not happening! Finally realized the window in my door is from a hardtop, DOH!!!
I need a door window for my '64 Valiant convertible.

The glass is the same for a hardtop and a convertible. The differencies are the vent window frame has a flat top on it for a convertible and pointy on a hardtop. The door glass from a Barracuda is different.

The glass is the same for a hardtop and a convertible. The differencies are the vent window frame has a flat top on it for a convertible and pointy on a hardtop. The door glass from a Barracuda is different.
Thanks, I realized that after doing some online searching. Classic has them for a good price, shipping's almost as much as the glass!
I managed to break the glass reinstalling it after paint, and picked up a replacement locally.
I always just run with the top down, but the car is for sale, so I want to get it correct.
20220202_144250.jpg

Thanks, I realized that after doing some online searching. Classic has them for a good price, shipping's almost as much as the glass!
I managed to break the glass reinstalling it after paint, and picked up a replacement locally.
I always just run with the top down, but the car is for sale, so I want to get it correct.
View attachment 1716006323
Looks great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back