Convertible Mirror

-

71autoxr

Reaction score
Can anyone post a picture of an A body convertible interior rear view mirror. I am missing my original and trying to determine the difference in the convertible to hardtop version. I know the attaching screw spacing is different.

I'll try to get a picture this afternoon but as I recall, the visible differences are negligable, but there are differences as you point out in the screw spacing. Not sure what car you have but armed with a part number, I was able to purchase the base for about $12 from the link below.
Good luck.

http://www.arizonaparts.com/

On the early A's the main difference is that the sunvisor ends clip into the base of the mirror.

Here is some pictures of the one I have.

Attachments

• IMG_20120615_203531.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_20120615_203547.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_20120615_203606.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 203
Kind of crappy photography of a 67 Dart rearview mirror. I think 67-69 mirrors are the same, but not sure.
001-1.jpg

002.jpg

Can anyone post a picture of an A body convertible interior rear view mirror. I am missing my original and trying to determine the difference in the convertible to hardtop version. I know the attaching screw spacing is different.

the mirror in my 67 is the one that wa sin it the day I bought it in 93 so would say it is the original one. It is a day/night mirror and all metal back.

The 68 mirror I sold had a black rubber surround

View attachment lowint.jpg

probably too far away to see it in my car

View attachment 005.JPG

the 68 mirror I sold a few months ago

View attachment 006.JPG

-
Back