Status
Not open for further replies.

66Dvert

Working on my custom car parts again!
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a manual convertible top hold down latch that is in the well area that holds down the convertible top when the top is lowered and before the boot goes on. and the metal piece also . Thanks
latch 63-66 rear.jpg

Those parts disintegrate with age. I had to make my own based on a foto.

I don't even have a good photo to do them or I would attempt it. plus my top frame is off the car right now getting cleaned up and painted.

thanks
I'm in ("maybe" since he has not replied to my conversation reply) a private conversation with the member and am awaiting on a response of he has those parts.

Here are a few fotos of the protypes we fabricated which seem to be working out well. One of these days I will remove them, clean them up, paint 'em, and make them look pretty. For now, they get the job done. The lower spring steel portion with slotted screw holes was salvaged from the original factory pieces. The very top portion (that one would pull over to lower the top) is made from a chain link cut in half. The hook part that latches on to the top frame to hold it down, may be a little too wide and need some trimming.

DSC00308.JPG

DSC00307.JPG

DSC00306.JPG

DSC00305.JPG

DSC00304.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back