converting 340 to EFI is Edlebrock the best solution?

-
I can't seem to find the info I need on the Holley Dominator. Do you have any actual directions on this system. On the Holley can you get into the maps or just the injectors? Thanks. ps I don't know much about all this.
Also plan on putting on 8 O2's in the future.

He's got like 10 efi vehicles. But in his Camaro I'd like to take him to a new level of tune ability. 1200 rwhp supercharged ls1. Ya i know it's a chevy but you just gotta love 1200 hp on the street.

I can't seem to find the info I need on the Holley Dominator. Do you have any actual directions on this system. On the Holley can you get into the maps or just the injectors? Thanks. ps I don't know much about all this.
Holley EFI 554-114 Dominator EFI ECU

At the bottom of the page you’ll find a few links Holley provides that should help get you started. The dominator ecu is completely tunable, there is almost nothing it won’t do.

Holley EFI 554-114 Dominator EFI ECU

At the bottom of the page you’ll find a few links Holley provides that should help get you started. The dominator ecu is completely tunable, there is almost nothing it won’t do.
I have seen this and even talked to Holley tech and all they said was send me the info and I'll tune it and that is not what I'm looking for. Right now his motor is tuned on 1 o2. Not good stuff to me. Have you tried to tune individual clys. yet?

I have seen this and even talked to Holley tech and all they said was send me the info and I'll tune it and that is not what I'm looking for. Right now his motor is tuned on 1 o2. Not good stuff to me. Have you tried to tune individual clys. yet?
Yes I have, on the AEM infinity. They are just trim tables for each cylinder that modify the main fuel and timing tables. Holley is the same.

Yes I have, on the AEM infinity. They are just trim tables for each cylinder that modify the main fuel and timing tables. Holley is the same.
Thanks. This is the info I need before I sell him on a 10k like investment.

He's got like 10 efi vehicles. But in his Camaro I'd like to take him to a new level of tune ability. 1200 rwhp supercharged ls1. Ya i know it's a chevy but you just gotta love 1200 hp on the street.

did he call holley? probably the best bet. 1200 HP is nothing compared to what some of those drag and drive guys are doing with holley efi set ups

Cool. I wish him luck. Keep us posted on it. I don't have disdain for EFI, it's just something I won't choose. That doesn't mean I don't like a good EFI build.

Cool. I wish him luck. Keep us posted on it. I don't have disdain for EFI, it's just something I won't choose. That doesn't mean I don't like a good EFI build.
We got 8 12.5's on a carbs 1500hp nos car. I'm all for carbs but with a ss motor and keeping it all under the hood efi is probably the best bet. The biggest problem I'm having is his turner tuning the car on one O2 sensor. Even the oem's have one on each bank. Just don't want to see him blow his stuff up on a bad tune.

did he call holley? probably the best bet. 1200 HP is nothing compared to what some of those drag and drive guys are doing with holley efi set ups
I called and all they said is send them the info and they would tune it. It isn't black magic! I'll be at the track and tune it there.

We got 8 12.5's on a carbs 1500hp nos car. I'm all for carbs but with a ss motor and keeping it all under the hood efi is probably the best bet. The biggest problem I'm having is his turner tuning the car on one O2 sensor. Even the oem's have one on each bank. Just don't want to see him blow his stuff up on a bad tune.
When it's right, it's badass. No denying it.

Sounds like a terminator or a sniper throttle body deal.

-
Back