Converting to Tuff Steering Wheel

-

Kraftei

Reaction score
I finally received my adapter and leather wrapped steering wheel. Do I have all the parts I need to convert over?

The car is still at the buffers so I cant check to see what I might need. I'd like the to order any parts I need so I have them when I get the car back. The detailing company is doing a wet sand, buff, decal installation and then ceramic coat. They are going to use my car for their marketing so its taking forever, good for me as long as I stay patient lol

IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_0339.jpg

IMG_5588.jpg

IMG_5672.jpg

I finally received my adapter and leather wrapped steering wheel. Do I have all the parts I need to convert over?

The car is still at the buffers so I cant check to see what I might need. I'd like the to order any parts I need so I have them when I get the car back. The detailing company is doing a wet sand, buff, decal installation and then ceramic coat. They are going to use my car for their marketing so its taking forever, good for me as long as I stay patient lol

View attachment 1715460730

View attachment 1715460731

View attachment 1715460732

View attachment 1715460734
Good looking car.

Jake

I dont see any provisions for a horn. Looks like the wheel would accept the stock horn switch. I cant see the horn button well enough to see if it has the clip that holds it to the horn switch.

-
Back