Status
Not open for further replies.

shafer

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I traded for this hood with all intentions of putting it on my car;however,
with the top and the chrome down the side it does not look right, my car is not plain jane enough for this hood so here is a deal for someone who is willing to pick it up. I will not ship this thing it will cost too much does have some cracking that is where the scoop molds to the hood
the scoop is functional
it is located in wilson nc
45 minutes east of raliegh
$250 that is cheap compaired to some of the powerbulge prices i have seen around here
View attachment DSCF4001.jpg

View attachment DSCF4002.jpg

View attachment DSCF4003.jpg

View attachment DSCF4004.jpg

View attachment DSCF4005.JPG

I would realy like to have that hood but you wont ship ,come on ill pay for it
sale pending here are the pix you requested , there is some cracking starting to form where bodo meets the fiberglass, easy to repair though.it has been outside this week while i clean out garage so disreguard the pollen
View attachment DSCF4013.jpg

View attachment DSCF4014.jpg

View attachment DSCF4015.jpg

View attachment DSCF4016.jpg

View attachment DSCF4017.jpg

View attachment DSCF4018.jpg

View attachment DSCF4019.jpg

View attachment DSCF4020.jpg

View attachment DSCF4021.jpg

View attachment DSCF4022.jpg

That hood was nicely done. Someone is gonna be a happy sob when they get it on their car.

I'd love to have that hood but it is way too far to drive from Pa. Hope it sells fast for you.

this hood is still available for pickup, i will accept a reasonable offer or trade? you have to pick up too costly to ship pm me

Is that a GTS 383 hood that someone cut?? That thing would be worth a great deal more without that 6-pak scoop and the hole repaired!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back