Cool commercial

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
At least I think it is.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P59bUbkiXSk"]Stethoscope Man "Christ Lives in You" - YouTube[/ame]

That's different in a cool kind of way. Some good tunes in there too along with the message.

I have got to find this and share it with my friends and folk near by :D Cool indeed :cheers:

Nice and not pushy at all... I just got baptized last August at 54 years old... As long as you are breathing it's not too late.

Nice and not pushy at all... I just got baptized last August at 54 years old... As long as you are breathing it's not too late.

That's right. Several weeks before Bruce's (7171DartGTReg) (RIP) death, he asked me about it. Kitty and I had been visiting him regularly and always talked about the church we were attending at the time and some of the things we were doing.

He asked if it was possible for him to rededicate his life to Christ. I called a close friend who is a Methodist pastor and the next week he met us at Bruce's house and we had a rededication ceremony/baptism right there in Bruce's living room.

But I take credit for zero in that deal. That was the Holy Spirit. All we did was respond. I have to admit too that Bruce was a little different after that. There's a thread on here somewhere with pictures, but I wouldn't even begin to know where to find it.

That's the honest fact though. It's never too late. And if you're someone whose on the fence, might I suggest reading Romans 10:9-13. To me you could leave the rest of The Bible on the shelf, because those verses right there are what it's all about.

Rob Kitty and you did the greatest thing a friend can do for another. You brought peace to a dying friend. God bless you both! Dan

Rob Kitty and you did the greatest thing a friend can do for another. You brought peace to a dying friend. God bless you both! Dan

God used us. We were just along for the ride. lol It was one of the highlights of my life, for sure.

Theres a place for you and Kitty and I hope to meet you there one fine day.

Actually this video is a couple of years old, I have it on my computer and you're right, it's definitely a very cool video.

-
Back