Reaction score
Post others you have if you want.

Attachments

• 090427-01-1970_Dodge_Dart_Swinger_built_by_Inland_Mopars.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 319
  • blue_dodge_dart_by_AmericanMuscle.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 298
Hey MoparKid72 -
FYI - the Plum Crazy '70 Dart in your lead photo was our clubs (Inland Mopars Car Club) charity project car for 2009. Underhood was a Paxton-supercharged 360/904 combo. I shot that photo during a magazine photoshoot for publicity for the auction.
The car turned out really nice.
The winning raffle ticket belonged to a gentleman from Las Vegas. He was at Famoso with his dad attending the NHRA California Hot Rod Reunion when we called and notified him of his win. They immediately left, rented a car trailer, and drove down to SoCal to pick up the Dart and take it home to Las Vegas.
We saw him again at Mopars At The Strip last year where he won an award for the car and also had a couple of magazine photoshoots with the car (did I say it turned out really nice?)
Check out our club website (www.inlandmoparscarclub.com) for more pics of this car and also our 2007 and 2008 charity raffle car builds.
By the way, the really nice yellow Duster belongs to one of our past club presidents, and the orange '63 Belvedere in the far background also belongs to one of our past club presidents.

-
Back