Cool Find...

-

SleeperScamp

Reaction score
Went looking back behind an old mans house today looking for truck parts.... Found some cool old stuff.... You would never know this stuff was there if someone didn't tell you... Several old 50's- 60's Dodge , Chevy, Ford and Studebaker trucks.. Bunch of old model A's, old panel wagon of some kind .... But I got the most excited when I looked amongst the bushes and seen a CHALLENGER...... Upon further inspection it looked like an original Plum Crazy car..... I found the fender tag and decoded it and sure enough ... 1970 Plum Crazy Challenger, White Vinyl top , Black stripes, Bucket seats, console, rear seat speakers, 318 Auto.....Bad part ... It was toast...... Sad ,sad, sad.....

:worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles:

:worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles:

X2!

I don't know why? But some thing is telling me this thread is worthless with out pics. Some times you can sence these things like a 6th sence.

Yeah what a tease! The more I read the more I got excited about seeing some pics and then...................... NOTHING! You have to go back and get some now!

Something must be wrong with everyone's computer, I can see some great old stuff SleeperScamp found, the Challenger is looking purple but not plum crazy, the seats need to be taken out and some weed killer sprayed everywhere, Is that a 62 valiant I see SleeperScamp the red car by the fence

My O my :toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

I don't know why? But some thing is telling me this thread is worthless with out pics. Some times you can sence these things like a 6th sence.

Yeah, I know what you mean. You can't really see it but I also have a strong gut feeling that this thread may need pictures.

Cool your jets guys... It was raining when I went and I didn't even take a camera... I thought all the guy had was an old 78 Dodge truck so I figured there was no reason for a camera... Boy I was wrong !!!!! Everywhere I looked I saw something old and cool.... I know one old Dodge truck had a " JOB RATED " emblem on it that I thought was cool ..... I will go back with a camera and CASH !!!!! My brother wants an old 41 -42 Dodge truck that was out in the weeds.... It was in great shape and pretty complete... Even had the instrument panel still intact.... :cheers:

" I can see all obstacles in my way. Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind. It's gona be bright, bright, bright sun shiny day"

I can see it now .... The man is in his 70's and I bet he will say " Well, I really dont want to sell anything ... Im going to fix them up one day !!! " :angry7:

I can see it now .... The man is in his 70's and I bet he will say " Well, I really dont want to sell anything ... Im going to fix them up one day !!! " :angry7:

:worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles:

LackOfPictures.jpg

LOL sorry could not resist...

to lighten the mood of this thread, i had to help my buddy at his grandmothers house,
a few houses down this was sitting there. 72 cuda (my dream car) went right up to the
door and of coarse no one is home.found out its just a women that lives there, i will
keep trying till she sells me it :)
12150815071.jpg

woah!!...i hate you! man i can never come acrossed finds like this....why oh why! curse the car gods.

Ya, that is a really cool car to come across. Hell, I dont really come across any cool mopars anymore. If I do, the next time I go to see them they are gone.

-
Back