[FOR SALE] cool granny So-Cal '67 dart for sale (not mine)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm digging the whip antenna, that's a look I almost forgot about.

New style pink slip and white license plates must of been a title change at some point. I also think priced kind of high for the condition, you know what they say easier to come down than to go up.:-D

Dang I missed the antenna! My 69 had the same one lol

May be a bit high but at least you can see what you are getting into. Run of the mill 67 dart slant six with a/c and original dents.

May be a bit high but at least you can see what you are getting into. Run of the mill 67 dart slant six with a/c and original dents.

Actually from the ad I can see little- No pictures of the headliner, no pictures of the underside of the car, no pictures of the engine bay and no pictures of the inside of the trunk.

For all I know grandma has been playing Dukes of Hazzard with this one in the parking lots. I'd advise a close hands on look before even thinking about parting with any cash.

I wonder about the in family since new story as it's got a new style title. Pics in a carport, then in an area that isn't really carport friendly. In the family and it takes a 1K hit from original price in one day... smells of desperation.

Why the white and blue plates... unless it came from out of state.

I'll guess a flipper bought it and is trying to clear out. Take another grand off and it will be in the right neighborhood in these parts.

I'll guess a flipper bought it and is trying to clear out.

Makes me chuckle.

Looked at an ad for a "one owner car" this morning with the SECOND OWNER explaining how he owned the car for the last ten years and only drove it 3-4 times per year.

Dude its NOT a "one owner car" any longer if you have owned it for the last ten years and have been tooling about in it.

Picture with the paperwork has gone missing, anyone save it?

Got it- cleaned it up a bit in Photoshop

Attachments

• 00H0H_82AXb9p56vF_600x450.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 176
I wonder about the in family since new story as it's got a new style title. Pics in a carport, then in an area that isn't really carport friendly. In the family and it takes a 1K hit from original price in one day... smells of desperation.

Why the white and blue plates... unless it came from out of state.

I'll guess a flipper bought it and is trying to clear out. Take another grand off and it will be in the right neighborhood in these parts.

Could be that the grandson bought it, or it was given to him......then he grabbed granny for a photo-op session to boost the 1-owner headline. It also coulda been parked for many years, and "fell out of the computer" at the DMV, hence the newer plates.

Could be that the grandson bought it, or it was given to him......then he grabbed granny for a photo-op session to boost the 1-owner headline. It also coulda been parked for many years, and "fell out of the computer" at the DMV, hence the newer plates.

That looks like a newer title in the picture, anyone with experiance with California DMV paperwork chime in?

It may have been originally titled in grandpas or both names, thus a new title required.
I'm sure everyone wants to buy it cheap and spend a small fortune on it. If it was mine, I would just drive it as is until the #5 rod bearing in that slant 6 failed, then sell it.

That looks like a newer title in the picture, anyone with experiance with California DMV paperwork chime in?

It is a newer title

An original 1967 title would have been the same basic size as the registration slip next the title and pinkish in color.

The reg has two names with 'or' in between. New title has only one name. Granny wouldn't have needed to get a new title if grandpa died because it says 'or'. Either party could transfer title.

It is a newer title

An original 1967 title would have been the same basic size as the registration slip next the title and pinkish in color.

The reg has two names with 'or' in between. New title has only one name. Granny wouldn't have needed to get a new title if grandpa died because it says 'or'. Either party could transfer title.
That is where the term "PINKS" came from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back