Cool Member Alert!!

-

6pk2goDemon

Mopar Mod
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm really late on posting this, but a couple weeks ago I got a really cool PM from a FABO member. He had received a license plate from Tony Fields awhile ago with some other parts. He knew that was from Tony's car that I have now & wanted my addy so he could forward the plate to me :D

I was in shock & awe of his kind gesture!! Thank you @4spdragtop :thumbsup:

Thanks C! I told you to keep quiet. It was early gift from Santa. I was honored that Tony sent it to me and Dad. I unfortunately never had the luxury of meeting Tony. Hopefully I get the opportunity to meet you n yours.
Thanks George. Felt good and felt right.
I'm really late on posting this, but a couple weeks ago I got a really cool PM from a FABO member. He had received a license plate from Tony Fields awhile ago with some other parts. He knew that was from Tony's car that I have now & wanted my addy so he could forward the plate to me :D

Smooth move Steve! Very thoughtful gesture.

My son @ValiantK360 would love to see a picture of the car...

He just picked up a VNT Daytona himself to fix up...

Way to go @4spdragtop :thumbsup:

Doesn't surprise me, 4spdragtop is just that kind of member.

Way to go and please take care of Mr. Field's car ( I know you will)

Like the pickers like to say, sometimes things need to be back where they belong, and this is the perfect example of that!! Thanks Steve, for thinking so much of Tony and C to make that happen!!

A super smooth move from out great member :thumbsup: Outstanding move 4spdragtop :):):):)

That was very thoughtful. I didn't know C had Tony's car but glad to hear because I know it is in loving hands. Thanks for making another member's day, Joe

Here's plate pic, if that's ok C?

837845-14880965ed5ca6cc2aa55277d2d68d59.jpg

I thought he sold it to his son in law? Or did you buy the Daytona? Regardless, that's still cool as heck

Thanks C! I told you to keep quiet. It was early gift from Santa. I was honored that Tony sent it to me and Dad. I unfortunately never had the luxury of meeting Tony. Hopefully I get the opportunity to meet you n yours.

Steve, I was truly thrilled with your thoughtful gesture & have sent a little something your way as a Thank You!! Hope the reindeer arrive in time for Christmas. Sorry that I spilled the beans, but I couldn't let it go unnoticed...:D

Tony was SPECIAL & I think of him on a daily basis. It's SO cool that he sent you a plate from his car & you sent it to ME. Still can't believe it. Even though you didn't meet him in person, I know he thought highly of you & is watching the FABO site that he loved!

Thank You again SS (Santa Steve)

My son @ValiantK360 would love to see a picture of the car...

He just picked up a VNT Daytona himself to fix up...

Way to go @4spdragtop :thumbsup:

Well here's a couple pics for your son of the GTC VNT Vert I bought from Tony. Maybe he could post pics of his new VNT too ??

01.jpg
11.jpg

He had a nice Turbo Shelby also that he sold to another friend in 2015 when I bought mine from him.

P1090693.JPG

It was my pleasure C! Thanks for the kind words and eagerly awaiting the reindeer arrival.
Steve, I was truly thrilled with your thoughtful gesture & have sent a little something your way as a Thank You!! Hope the reindeer arrive in time for Christmas. Sorry that I spilled the beans, but I couldn't let it go unnoticed...:D

Tony was SPECIAL & I think of him on a daily basis. It's SO cool that he sent you a plate from his car & you sent it to ME. Still can't believe it. Even though you didn't meet him in person, I know he thought highly of you & is watching the FABO site that he loved!

Thank You again SS (Santa Steve)

Funny story about Tony's Turbo Shelby from the 2013 Mopar show in Indy. He had entered 2 cars for the event--His 67 Cuda & the Shelby. I believe it was Saturday evening if I remember correctly & pouring buckets of rain. He asked if I'd drive the Shelby home for them. Sure...NO problem.

I got in the Shelby & started driving to their place (40+ miles away). Where's the damn wiper switch? It's raining so hard, I can't see...Then there's construction on the freeway so I get detoured & can't find my way back...UGH. I was lost for awhile..STRESSED to the max in an unfamiliar car and unknown location. Finally found my way there, but never told them I had such a hard time LOL doh'. Was just happy to help a friend....Good Times :)

P1090718 (Small).JPG

P1090711 (Small).JPG

P1090729 (Small).JPG

P1090722 (Small).JPG

Funny story about Tony's Turbo Shelby from the 2013 Mopar show in Indy. He had entered 2 cars for the event--His 67 Cuda & the Shelby. I believe it was Saturday evening if I remember correctly & pouring buckets of rain. He asked if I'd drive the Shelby home for them. Sure...NO problem.

I got in the Shelby & started driving to their place (40+ miles away). Where's the damn wiper switch? It's raining so hard, I can't see...Then there's construction on the freeway so I get detoured & can't find my way back...UGH. I was lost for awhile..STRESSED to the max in an unfamiliar car and unknown location. Finally found my way there, but never told them I had such a hard time LOL doh'. Was just happy to help a friend....Good Times :)

View attachment 1715119124

View attachment 1715119131

View attachment 1715119135

View attachment 1715119139

I remember that day. I just got done putting my car back in the trailer for the night and drove back to my motel in just my truck and somehow caught up to Tony and you. You guys pulled into a gas station for some reason. It started to thunder and lightning when we all left the show as well and once I got to my motel it stormed and hailed pretty bad. My trailer had gotten hail damage and glad it wasn't my car.

That is awesome! That LeBaron VNT is super clean and is a nice sleeper. I really like those VNT cars and they pretty rare to come by. I recently picked up one and have been working on it a bit. Heres my VNT:

20171203_123826.jpg

20171203_120833.jpg

-
Back