cool new challenger video

-
That is one mean ride.I heard they are listed around 40 plus and after some goodies you could be up around 65-70ish.Can you say chaa-ching.Hope they come with a good warranty.LOL

I got to sit in my first one in Rolla Missouri Saturday and I was really impressed. The big hemi and the nice wheels and tires, it was orange. What a car.

That video was sweeeet! I already told my wife if I can get into an R/T six speed for around what I'm paying for my '05 the truck is gone.... too bad I just got the duals put on Wen befor the 'Nats, my tires alone are over 1K and I have alot of other mods I've done to it also.

Standard SRT-8 Challengers MSRP tops out around $45 grand.....not counting dealer gouge. I had a long conversation with (I think it was) Sean Saleen about their cars. Nothing is set in concrete yet, but he said they thought the 500hp R/T was going to be about $58K, with the 700hp version around $68K. He also told me they are doing some R&D on the 6.1's right now

I've got about as much a chance as getting into a new Challenger as I do an old one, which is about zero. :sad10: lol!

I've got about as much a chance as getting into a new Challenger as I do an old one, which is about zero. :sad10: lol!

Same here bud,:toothy10: But we have what we need,:glasses8:

WAIT :blob:!! I don't have a bad @ss ramcharger.:thumbrig:

Same here bud,:toothy10: But we have what we need,:glasses8:

WAIT :blob:!! I don't have a bad @ss ramcharger.:thumbrig:

Nor do I have a cool *** Valiant but I do have a Duster project and if I recall correctly, you have a big block truck laying around somewhere. 8)

You're right Mike, we got what we need. :cheers:

-
Back