Cool new Dart Pic

-

Tnplumber

Reaction score
I took a long drive this afternoon and snapped this pic in Grassy Cove, TN. Hope you like. The picture doesn't do the area justice. Some of the best scenery I've ever seen in the country.

grassydart.jpg

Great looking Dart and a beautiful photo too. I had a 73 Challenger that color. Powder blue I believe. toolmanmike

Ah yes, eastern TN, God's country. My father hope to retire there to our mountain, Walker Mountain. Yes, we are true hillbillies. I hope he gets to so we can visit.

heck ya thats what im gonna do when my dart is done drive it to school thats awsome

nice picture, looks like a nice spot to stay a while.....

LOVE the snow tires!!:cheers:

LOL, yeah, Dad would remove the back tires/wheels and stow the chromies until Spring. He kept a seperate set of steel rims with studded snow tires already mounted for Winter, and these photos were taken in February 1971.
It would light up those studded tires in a heartbeat when you gave it a bit too much accelerator pedal. The garage floor had grooves from my Mother giving it too much gas to back out one day; got her attention in a hurry.

Very nice Dart. Nice pics of the area-Tennesse is very beautiful country. My wife and I considered moving to eastern Tennessee at one time but our daughter, son-in-law and grandkids live in Missouri. Nice blue also. Similar to my 55 chev in high school. Have a great day.

Dave

Ah yes, eastern TN, God's country. My father hope to retire there to our mountain, Walker Mountain. Yes, we are true hillbillies. I hope he gets to so we can visit.

X2 gts

Great Looking Dart! Is it a 72 Dart Special? I see the Dart emblem behind the door. They did that on the "Specials" that year.

when i first say this pic i thought,i know that store! my fiance's family owns most of grassy cove,the kemmers. that is a beuatiful area! oh,nice pic of the car too!

-
Back