-
Status
Not open for further replies.

6pack71bee

Reaction score
Rating - 96.4%
27   1   0
Contact seller
WAS NOT SURE WHICH CATEGORY TO PUT THESE IN! I HAVE THESE VERY COOL NOS PATCHES THAT THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT PERSONNEL HAD ON THEIR WORK SHIRTS. THESE ARE MOST LIKELY FROM LATE 60's TO EARLY 70's SINCE SOME HAVE IMPERIAL ON THEM. VERY LIMITED SUPPLIES! FIRST COME FIRST SERVED. I HAVE ONLY 3 OF THE DODGE/DODGE TRUCKS LEFT, THEY ARE 2"X2". ONLY 6 OF THE PLYMOUTH/CHRYSLER/IMPERIAL LEFT, THEY ARE 2"X2.5". ONLY 14 OF THE PLYMOUTH/CHRYSLER/DODGE LEFT, THEY ARE 2.5"X2.5". AND ONLY 22 OF THE DODGE/CHRYSLER/PLYMOUTH/DODGE TRUCKS LEFT, THEY ARE 2"X3". 2 OF THE ALL RED DODGE TRUCK PATCHES HAVE DARKER EDGES! WILL SELL FOR $6 each WITH "FREE" SHIPPING IN LOWER 48 STATES ONLY. ALL OTHERS PLEASE ASK FOR SHIPPING COST. I ACCEPT PAYPAL OR POSTAL MONEY ORDERS ONLY. WILL ANSWER PM's AFTER 6pm DURING WEEKDAYS. THANKS, STEVE.

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 439
  • 006.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 423
  • 007.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 428
  • 008.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 450
  • 009.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 434
All Still available minus 2 of the PLYMOUTH, CHRYSLER, DODGE. Buy more than 4 and get for $5 ea (free shipping in lower 48 states). I will trade! Pm me for trade list.

Steve, I'll take two of the "Plymouth Chrysler Dodge" PM sent

All Still available minus 4 of the PLYMOUTH, CHRYSLER, DODGE. Buy more than 4 and get for $5 ea (free shipping in lower 48 states). I will trade! Pm me for trade list.

YEP, some of these cool patches are Still available. here is what i have left: 1 square edge dodge/dodge truck, 5 plymouth/chrysler/imperial, 9 plymouth/chrysler/dodge and 20 dodge/chrysler/plymouth/dodge trucks. Get some before they are gone!! Buy more than 4 and get for $5 each shipped in U.S.

I bought one of each. They are very nice. Seller kept great contact and shipped promptly. No worries all! Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back