Cool Pics of Hemi Cuda Convertibles

-
It was an impressive feeling going around all those Cuda and Challenger hemi convertibles. I even found one 70 Challenger convertible that I was offered to buy back in 1980. Usd 4500 was a tonload of cash back then.

It sold to a guy in Sweden who sold it to England. That guy finally sold it back to US.

It was an impressive feeling going around all those Cuda and Challenger hemi convertibles. I even found one 70 Challenger convertible that I was offered to buy back in 1980. Usd 4500 was a tonload of cash back then.

It sold to a guy in Sweden who sold it to England. That guy finally sold it back to US.

Seems dirt cheap now, who could have known that these cars would be valuable today.

I tell this story a fair share. I had a neighbor in Colorado Springs that had three quite nice E-body 440+6 convertibles parked at her house. I had a 71 340 cuda hardtop 4-speed. She told me these cars were going to be worth a lot money someday, boy was she right. She had more stored away of which I never got to see. For all I know, the family still has them.

Rod

-
Back