Cool Picture And Caption

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
"You see Eddie it's a 289ci engine with high compression pistons, an ISKY cam, and 10 Chromed carbs, with a 4 speed transmission. One day it will be all yours."

1f60e.png

MUNSTER MOTOR.jpg

Hmm.

I'm counting 4 carbs on this side but 5 intake tubes.

Interestingly, I had a 65/66 mustang notch back model that came with a 8x carb and intake setup as optional.

I put that engine in a 32 "hot rod".

Hmm.

I'm counting 4 carbs on this side but 5 intake tubes.
There's five. I THINK they are SU carburetors. It looks like they have that famous "bottle shape" of the reservoirs. I blew it up, but they just get blurry.

I think I read somewhere now that I think about it that the top end of the engine....induction and all that was fake.

The last "throat" on the left appears to go to the carb on the other bank of cylinders.

...but that bank already has throats.

Perplexing.

"You see Eddie it's a 289ci engine with high compression pistons, an ISKY cam, and 10 Chromed carbs, with a 4 speed transmission. One day it will be all yours."

View attachment 1715997591

View attachment 1715997590
This is the one Eddy has, thats him in the picture with me, he was talking to some ladies at the time, but I did talk to him, we are at Pettit Jean Mt swap meet car show, he drove it around some, he lives here in Arkansas and said he was trying to get more of his family out of the **** hole area in California. This was in July Rusty

20220616_115445.jpg

20220616_115248.jpg

This is the one Eddy has, thats him in the picture with me, he was talking to some ladies at the time, but I did talk to him, we are at Pettit Jean Mt swap meet car show, he drove it around some, he lives here in Arkansas and said he was trying to get more of his family out of the **** hole area in California. This was in July Rusty

View attachment 1715997598

View attachment 1715997599
It's Eddie Munster! That's super cool Mike!

View attachment 1715997598

View attachment 1715997599
Cool

Post 9 pic 2 you can count 5 carbs on the near bank.

Compare the two pics.

OK, I see 5 now,

The oval is what was throwing me off.

...plus the bottom of #5 is partially obscured.

1665751656962.png

Post 9 pic 2 you can count 5 carbs on the near bank.

Compare the two pics.
You need to quit thinkin so much. IT don't work good for you. LOL But seriously, I don't see how you can make anything out the details of that first picture are so blurry. Just go with it, man. lol

-
Back