Cool Ramcharger I saw today

-

Righty Tighty

Blame it on the dog
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Just thought I’d share a couple pictures of this Ramcharger I saw today.

7987D0FE-FDB1-4C42-B79B-6E98F2246FBC.jpeg

E9D0690C-5525-4C24-A04F-D0D0C2A473EC.jpeg

That's cool as hell, I always had a weird obsession with police cars. Part of the reason I bought a white hemi charger lol
My wife's grocery getter is an ex place car
(Only way to get the hemi with the AWD package)

It's a fun ride

Any of you guys heard about the black out charger in Ark. ??
There are several blacked out Chargers here in Southern AZ; the ones here are DPS troopers. We run calls semi-frequently with one of the guys and he's pretty cool. Maybe next time I'll chat him up about his car, but there's usually not much time for small talk in the middle of the interstate. LOL

It's a fun ride
I had a chance to order one as a detective car, but the police chargers hung onto the nag to get awd....I wanted the 8hp70 !

Awd would be an awesome option on the hemi. Wish they still made them.

Uh, the Ramcharger IS an SUV.

The Wagoneer (also an SUV) came back.

If you look at gm and oddly, hyundai, they have about six different size and price class SUV's.

That's pretty smart marketing, since fewer people are buying traditional "cars", especially from US makers.

ford seems to be realizing that, too

If you count Fiat, Stellantis has a lot, too.

Uh, the Ramcharger IS an SUV.

The Wagoneer (also an SUV) came back.
Okay, fair enough. I just like the body styling of the older generations.
If you look at gm and oddly, hyundai, they have about six different size and price class SUV's.

That's pretty smart marketing, since fewer people are buying traditional "cars", especially from US makers.

ford seems to be realizing that, too

If you count Fiat, Stellantis has a lot, too.
Can’t disagree here. Auto manufacturers are not stupid. They dump a ton of money into knowing what their customers want and what will sell, and especially what will be cost effective.

I would love to see a 2 door SUV come back
K5 blazer, Bronco, trailduster and ramcharger, that kind of thing

bronco is available as a 2 door.

i think peo
Okay, fair enough. I just like the body styling of the older generations.

Can’t disagree here. Auto manufacturers are not stupid. They dump a ton of money into knowing what their customers want and what will sell, and especially what will boffective.
I think people are tired of crawling out of new cars that sit low to the ground , I always felt like a spir trying to get out of them .....

the black out charger is a guy that entices the Ark. cops and then shuts his lights of and out runs them , "dissapearing in the night , been going on for a while from what I understand ,
sooner or later there will be hell to pay !!

Ahh, gotcha. I thought you were talking about a blacked out Charger that was a police car. Now I'm on the same page.

It's a fun ride
You can get a hemi and AWD in a Chrysler 300, my cousin has one.

I wouldnt mind a 300 either, but the car it replaced was a charger, and that was the best vehicle i ever owned, so why mess with success ?

I would drive the wheels off of that thing

Back around 1992-93 I had that trucks twin behind me with his Christmas lights on... Musta been Christmas lights, I got a present.... I wasn't to impressed with that Ramcharger...

I'd like to see one of the Mexican Ramchargers from 99-01 ish in real life.

Pretty sure they stopped offering hemi's with awd in 2014 ish. Once they paired the hemi with the zf8hp70 the option disappeared unless you ordered a police package. Which only kept the option because they still used the old Mercedes derived 5 speed NAG trans.

Is that 300 a 2013 or older maybe?

i think peo

I think people are tired of crawling out of new cars that sit low to the ground , I always felt like a spir trying to get out of them .....

the black out charger is a guy that entices the Ark. cops and then shuts his lights of and out runs them , "dissapearing in the night , been going on for a while from what I understand ,
sooner or later there will be hell to pay !!
He is legend here in Ark. not sure how real it is, but there is darn sure a lot of chatter here. Yes I live in North West Arkansas

-
Back