Cool valve covers

-
Now there's something you don't see everyday!

wow. those sure are unique. thats for sure! would be cool on a supercharged engine!

Cool, I have a vintage set of those Offy covers, mine are very heavy, almost twice as much as a pair of Cal Custom ones :glasses7:

Nice, But to tell the truth Rockerdude :glasses7: I thought you found a cool /6 VC.:D

I bet it was the offy aluminum V.C for 169.00

$30 in eBay fees? Seems kinda high?

Yeah, exactly what I was thinking too. Did you notice he already factored in the Paypal fee too? Interesting, considering that once the buyer clicks the Pay Now button, it will tack an extra 3.89% or so onto the final sale price. Seems like he's interested in getting his money one way or another.

Regardless, I'd still love to get my hands on them to doll up. :-D

i havent bought any thing off e bay in a long time,,so i dont understand those charges,,,but those valve covers are available new from offy,,,how do i know?? i had them pull the molds out to make me a set about 5 years ago,,,,they told me they had not made a set for a small block mopar in many years,,now i see them advertised once in a while they cost me 224 bucks shipped,,, they are way heavier then cal custom,,and are made to work with your early pcv valve and oil fill cap here is my motor in the cuda i just sold

Attachments

• refreshing the cuda july 2008 055.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 203
-
Back