Cooling fans

-

moparlee

64 Valiant
Reaction score
I'm needing some if formation on these three fans...as in what car and what not if I can please.

Can anybody point in the right direction?

Thanks

20181219_092111.jpg

20181219_091934.jpg

20181219_091909.jpg

Ok...can anybody be able to post fan part numbers...for what kind of car,year and motor that would be factory for....so that I can accurately sell them?

I can help if you can tell what car they came off of. PS i'm replacing my flex fan, do you have dimensions and blade count?

I can help if you can tell what car they came off of. PS i'm replacing my flex fan, do you have dimensions and blade count?
Exactly....I'm wanting to know what car & and what motor they where optioned for to be able to accurately sell them. And years would be nice also. As far as that goes I can pm you.

That's nice if you can do it. The easier way to match them up with a buyer is to offer them up with all the info you can, and the person looking will know what they need.
If there is a number, post that in text and photo.
At least one photo for each where the leading tip of the blades are shown. Some had notches for more clearance with the bubbletop radiators.
Measurement of the diameter is really helpful because the FSM has that info, so even without a part number, the buyer will be on the lookout for that.
Ditto the number of blades, and the blade depth.
To measure the diameter on the fans with odd number of blades, probably best to work from the radius. Within plus/minus 1/8" should be enough.

1...incomplete pn

2...66 b 273 - 318, 66 c 440, 7 blade

3...prob a 66 a with 273, 6 blade?

-
Back