Corona Virus and Social Distancing ++

-

RPMagoo

Just An Old Motorhead
Reaction score
It's impossible to judge how much Social Distancing has reduced the number of Those with The Virus.. -- But, the things that You touch, as You go about daily living, plays a huge part. -- Wash Your hands, frequently.

Other than taking my daily walk along the river I go out food shopping every 7-10 days. For those going out daily or every other day wise up and learn how to make a grocery list.

Other than taking my daily walk along the river I go out food shopping every 7-10 days. For those going out daily or every other day wise up and learn how to make a grocery list.
its not always that simple
i get to feed a household of 6
we go once a week

I won't really feel better til hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes become available again. Not that I don't wash my hands a ton, but that means others can buy the stuff too! Still waiting for the crest.

And herein lies a problem. Kids (15-21ish) are totally ignoring the social distancing and lockdown rules. There is a family of 5 across the street from me. Mom, dad, 13 year old son, 16 year old cheerleader daughter and a 17 year old son. They are a great bunch of people, but the 16 and 17 year old kids are coming and going all day every day. And we are in a state wide 30 day lockdown. I talked to the father the day before the lockdown started and told him the kids were going to want to keep up with their social lives, and he was going to have to put a stop to it or they could bring the virus home. I had my say. And look at the college kids who went on spring break trips (against ALL advice), and brought the virus home.

-
Back