Correct motor mounts brackets for 340 .. Help !!

-
They can be tough to find, and pricey.
If I remember right Rob aka Crackback makes them out of 318 brackets ? Check with him.
Put a search here on the wanted adds.
Ebay, Google, etc.

I have some driver side brackets made up, since I moved I can't find them now! LOL

The mounts in OP's picture are for a B/E body car. The ones I posted are for an A body.

I know that shumacher was selling the driver side only for around $80
When I have the originals, they are usually in the $90-100/pr

And ?
You are a technical editor ?
Here is a member asking for some relatively simple technical advice, in which you have no answer for. Obviously, there is a language/grammar barrier here, so why harass him ?
You either have to be part of the solution, or you're going to be part of the problem.

I didn't harass him at all. You need to do two things. Find a safe space and mind your own business.

At least I didn't give him an incorrect answer Like 273-360 are all the same, did I? Yet where is the admonishment for that guy?

There was no harassment at all. No one likes several same posts in different areas.
Sometimes the sarcasm is side by side with laughter, not meant to be harsh or insult.
Patience is a virtue.

Exactly my point sir. Thanks for seeing that.

Typical response from you, with absolutely nothing to offer the poster, or the site.
Part of the problem, not the solution, again.

At least I didn't give him an incorrect answer Like 273-360 are all the same, did I? Yet where is the admonishment for that guy?Exactly my point sir. Thanks for seeing that.

All 318's aren't even the same .lol some were 4 ear and some 3. Oh well, we all have days we are a little wound up over misconstrued or misinterpretations of anothers words or pretense attached to and so forth and so on and your have's & have nots etc... burp...

The duplicate thread has been deleted. Not a biggie & it happens many more times than you see :eek:

NO worries & glad to see you're getting the info you need!
Thanks for understanding, thought it was a more friendly bunch .. man !! :)

too many "thin skins" on this site.
We're all the same....sometimes Rusty, sometimes Crusty!
..in the end it's all good!

-
Back