Corvair creepiness

-

Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
So I was watching old corvair commercials and I ran across one from 1960 which features an Easter bunny.

Why aren't the kids more creeped out. If that bunny isn't creepy as hell then I don't know what is.

You ever look at their vans?

They go for big money.

Sf PD had one for dirt cheep a while ago.

You ever look at their vans?

They go for big money.

Sf PD had one for dirt cheep a while ago.
I dig the wagons. This youtube channel has a corvair wagon on what I believe is a jeep Cherokee frame and built for off road and climbing. That's one of the coolest things I've seen in awhile

Oh no. Do not show me that.
Please remove that entirely from the internet before my pops sees it....

Dang. That is cool.

You can look up Mats off road and see the whole build on the wagon. Not Jeep but built to the wagon.

I wonder what a 2+ min commercial would cost now-a-days. Creeper azz bunny.

Juz' remember.........Corvairs is where "turbo mufflers" originated..............

Looks like a vampirized Easter Bunny. Without the Easter.

Why aren't the kids more creeped out. If that bunny isn't creepy as hell then I don't know what is.

Maybe because they weren’t such pussies back then?

Maybe because they weren’t such pussies back then?

LMAO ain't that the truth?

I ran into the old dudes that ran the racing team for Don Yenko in the 60's a few years ago at the vintage races at IMS. They were there racing a Stinger Corvair and it won its class! New respect for Corvairs!

Very creepy. Geez, talk about low-budget..check out this video, especially at the 2:30 mark.

-
Back