Could use some prayers....

-
C658685C-D2B6-47DC-A32A-A399E7CF9837.gif

Here’s some big prayers for your son and you.

Consider it done...rest well God is great!!! He looks out for children..God bless your whole family!!

All things are possible with GOD. Prayers are powerful. Will pray that God guides the surgeons on what they are going.

Praying right now!

I am absolutely convinced that Prayer is the most powerful
tool we have on this Earth!

Last edited:
My Gal, Barbara, and I, are both praying for you, your wife, your son ,his doctors, and nurses. Lord, Father in Heaven, please Grant your Powers of Wisdom, Strength and send your Angels to Guide this child's medical care providers and help heal this childs body properly so his life can bring happiness to him and his family. Lord help this family with the power to handle this heartache. For yours is the power and glory forever.Amen, and this we Pray, Jesus THANK YOU FATHER, We Love You Lord!

Thank you everyone for the thoughts and prayers, been in some pain but that’s to be expected, still in the hospital yet. You are all the best and thanks again

Aw, man...positive energy in your direction.

Glad to hear everything went well.
I will continue to pray for a quick recovery and your family Keith!

Thanks for the update Keith!
Our thoughts and prayers are still with you all. Especially for your son for a speedy recovery!

Tom and Mary

Prayers sent for all involved.
A good man told me one, that God does not put hardships or worry on us, He give us the strength to deal with it all if we ask and believe. I think he is right.

May the Lord grant your family peace....and to anyone else reading this. You'll get through the bottle neck, even if it it's tough for a while.

-
Back