Country Classic Cars near Staunton, IL fire

-

65LoveAffair

Whovian
Reaction score
Sad to see something like this. Loved seeing the old cars parked next to the interstate on our way to St. Louis. Hope they can salvage some of the cars and rebuild.

20663639_1531997200193328_6862527735186145513_n.jpg

Ouch. That looks bad. Never been there, but their website was great for looking at cars. Sure looks like a lot of classics are involved in that one. That's a real shame. Their website shows that they had 618 cars in inventory.

If there's any justice in the world, maybe this monstrosity is one of the losses. At least that would be one we could all live without.
53956753-770-0@2X.jpg

Ouch! One of the other memebers just posted about that crazy looking car.
I spent some time at there site. A nice selection and verity of cars and trucks. There were a couple I would go for.

I stopped in once, and drove by it several times going to St. Louis. Too bad. Slowly, surely, one by one, accident here and there, our classic cars are being turned into refrigerators.

I stopped in once, and drove by it several times going to St. Louis. Too bad. Slowly, surely, one by one, accident here and there, our classic cars are being turned into refrigerators.
My wife and I stopped in a few years ago . The staff were quite friendly and had no problem someone just strolling threw the cars,,some neet stuff . Sorry to see this. Hope all is not lost .Bob

I hate to see that video..... I hate to see classics go this way....

Ouch. That looks bad. Never been there, but their website was great for looking at cars. Sure looks like a lot of classics are involved in that one. That's a real shame. Their website shows that they had 618 cars in inventory.

If there's any justice in the world, maybe this monstrosity is one of the losses. At least that would be one we could all live without.
View attachment 1715080762
i was just wondering if this car was one of those burnt up

Some seemed a little high in price. You would need a up close and personal inspection to actually determine that. Others seemed to be priced right.

I don't know how many cars were in the building, but there are still plenty of undamaged ones lined up. Sprinkler system probably could have saved them all.

-
Back