Country Drag Strip, the CD

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I played mine today and the this Young gun has it going on :blob::blob:
And his songs hits home hard :cheers:

The States are going to love this music Billy, I will be supporting and snagging me up a couple to spread around , but I am keeping the air freshener:glasses7: I opened it and put it in Victoria, We support live music here on my hill to Bill. :cheers: Congratulations Dad!! Your son has taken over :cheers:.

View attachment New shop build 015.jpg

View attachment WOOD%20PEKKER%20DENO%20013.jpg

You out there waiting on another "mystery" tube?? Betcha cant wait for the summer so you can wear your "fuzzy" speedo!

I may try doing the speedo tomorrow, bet I can impress her seeing my cold 1 inch turtle head threw the speedo. LOL

Kenny

Kenny, yours was shipped today. Can you let me know when you get it? I just want an idea on the timeframe. Thx

Bill: I just got my CD in the mail this morning, four day turnaround. I haven't had time to listen to it today but tomorrow I will.

Thanks
Kenny

We are runnung out of the 1500 limited editions that include an air freshener designed by 65Vart. If you are interested, please order soon, or PM me to hold one for you. Thanks again FABO for the ad, and thx to the many members who have already ordered one.

Bill put me down for another one. Gotta support local talent. Any word on the shirts?I guess that makes more sense in the summer. PM your Ppal account.

Wally. I'll just bring one over, or you can stop by and have a beer too. This way, you won't get charged for shipping.
Tees are still in the works, but you are right, closer to summer. I need them to sell at his shows, and I'll make sure you get the first one.

You guys sure are great support, thank you :prayer:

Bill: I had a chance today to play the CD, I have to say Billy is a talented boy.
The wife came out to the shop and right away she commented on his voice.
Tell Billy for us we believe he is going places. And oh ya and the CD well the wife took it!!
but she is not getting her hands on that air freshener LOL.

Kenny

Thats awesome Kenny! I showed Billy your comments, and He was thrilled. Thank you so much for your support. For some reason, the little buggar seems to really get to the ladies. I wish I could sing :-\"

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back