Status
Not open for further replies.

MtNemoMopar

In the doghouse
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
& great country tunes song by my son. BillyJWhite. The first 1500 will come with a collector air freshener designed by our own 65Vart (Wally) These are selling very quickly,at $10.00 plus $3.00 shipping. Ontario residents add 13%. We except paypal, or you cam PM me for other options. Thank You to FABO for this opportunity to advertise here. Location is Ontario Canada.

Attachments

• bjw_enter[1] (Small).jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 310
  • Billys first CD (Small).jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 324
Thats awesome!! I played the song for my boy Garrett the other day and he is impressed!! Send me your paypal and info Willy!! Id say bring one with you for wings too, but I wasnt invited......

I"ll take on too, PM me your info.
I hope those air fresheners smell like an old grease rag.LOL

Kenny

Hey Guys, just go to his website, billyjwhite.com, and you can order there using paypal, or credit card. Or PM me, to use a money order, or cheq.

The fresheners smell like the "original ***** lure"....pine:D

I,m on days for the next 2 weeks,so pick a day and place(neutral for us too)I,ll get ahold of Mike(75BlueDuster)so we can hook up.:D

PM me a place.

Kenny, yours was shipped today. Can you let me know when you get it? I just want an idea on the timeframe. Thx

Will do Bill:
We have a real hot blonde :heart:that delivers the mail so I like to out to the end of the drive way to say hi, I have only been living here for a few weeks and I think see is on to me. LOL

Kenny

Will do Bill:
We have a real hot blonde :heart:that delivers the mail so I like to out to the end of the drive way to say hi, I have only been living here for a few weeks and I think see is on to me. LOL

Kenny

You out there waiting on another "mystery" tube?? Betcha cant wait for the summer so you can wear your "fuzzy" speedo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back