Couple new projects I just picked up !!!

-
These are a bad addiction !! Just can't have too many !
An old friend of mine had a favorite line "One's not enough...and Two is too many"
He had a pretty substantial car collection and he did have at least two of every car he had, one driver and one parts car...just in case.
He passed away about three years ago, I know he died a happy man.

Very nice! And just curious-what's the story with the paint splattered all over the front of the Demon?

Very nice! And just curious-what's the story with the paint splattered all over the front of the Demon?

Kind of a long story.The guy i got it from had a friend with a CRAZY girlfriend and she thought her boyfriend bought it without her permission so thats what happened !!!!!

For starters i am finishing the bb swap in my 74 duster then i will move on to the others. Prob goin to do the 6.1 hemi in the demon and some custom interior and for the 73 duster prob just going to put a lil 318 in it and spray it black and give it to my dad that what i was brought home from the hospital in when i was born and he has always wanted another one. I will keep you guys posted !!!

Kind of a long story.The guy i got it from had a friend with a CRAZY girlfriend and she thought her boyfriend bought it without her permission so thats what happened !!!!!

I'd be playing wack-a-mole with a baseball bat if she did that to my car! Can you tell us the diameter on the Demon rims? Going in that direction on my Duster but those look big, maybe just the angle.

I'd be playing wack-a-mole with a baseball bat if she did that to my car! Can you tell us the diameter on the Demon rims? Going in that direction on my Duster but those look big, maybe just the angle.

They are 18x8. They actually go on my 74 duster. I am goin to run a 18x10 and a 18x7 on the demon .

They are 18x8. They actually go on my 74 duster. I am goin to run a 18x10 and a 18x7 on the demon .

Thanks, I thought they might be even bigger. I'm going same size only in 17s as I like the look of a little more sidewall on the tire. Sounds like you need a couple more projects on top of the 3 you have already.

Here's a couple pics of the 440 swap I am in the middle of doing on my 74 duster. Hope to have it up and running in a couple weeks !!!

Attachments

• 022.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 153
  • 031.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 151
  • 028.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 141
-
Back