cousin passed away

-

thanson_mopar

Reaction score
saturday night/sunday morning me and my cousin and another buddy were out partying. I dropped my cousin, who is also my best friend, off at his car a couple miles south of my home town at about 6:00 in the morning. I went home and he passed my house heading to my buddys place. two minuets later he was dead. Nobody found his car wrecked till noon sunday, which is when the cops showed up at my house. ive never felt like this before in my life. I grew up with him, raised hell with him, and was planning on going to tech school with him next october. Like me he was a mopar/a-body guy. The second picture is his 73 dodge dart swinger. Im still in shock and cant think straight.

n1499460032_17635_7358.jpg

n506553654_67621_7684.jpg

We are real sorry to hear about your cousin. He was just way too young. It's probably not going to make sense right now (or maybe ever) but just remember you had the privilege of having a wonderful cousin & friend in your life.

my buddy was thrown from the car during the accident and survived, he woke up several hours after the accident with several broken bones and things wrong with his insides. He was flown out to soiux falls hospital.

I had a friend from high school who was a Mopar guy die last year when he was thrown from his motorcycle late at night. I agree with what GTXperience said, it wont probably make sense now and it might not ever but you just remember the good times.

So sorry for your loss. There are no words of comfort that I can offer today.
Cousin Jack has been gone about 10 years now and I still miss him every day. I have found ways for him to live on in heart and siprit.
We can talk later if you like.
Peace

My condolences to you and his family. Its always painful when we loose a mopar brother especially so close.

He was taken way to soon, keep his memories alive. My condolances to your and his families, my thoughts are with you. God Bless...

70dart Marvin Peacock

My condolences to you and his family and many friend he has.
It is hard to see so young and strong friend pass.
Like everyone here has said, Keep him in your hart and be thankful for your time with him. Keep a close eye on his family and be strong for them.
Thanson ! It is hard when you lose a great friend, There are no words that can be said to make it better, Sorry for your lose and try to keep your chin up for his family and I will keep you and them in my prayer.
Mike.

I'm so sorry. I've lost family and friends too, so I know what you are going thru. Whatever you do, once you get through your time of mourning, don't let this stop you from living your life to it's fullest.

My condolences.

Very sorry to hear about your loss. Restoring his car could be a good way to help cope with his passing. Remember the good times you two had! Hope your buddy heals up too, Keith.

-
Back