Covid masking gone too far!

-

skidmark

Reaction score
2F51016D-9D4C-4A22-8097-8CBA2817F377.jpeg

Up here, all the Chrismas stuff is roped off and called non essential; you cannot pass it thru the checkouts; even tho some of it is sitting right next to crap like potato chips/dips, sodas,and barBcue sauces, etc.

Up here, all the Chrismas stuff is roped off and called non essential; you cannot pass it thru the checkouts; even tho some of it is sitting right next to crap like potato chips/dips, sodas,and barBcue sauces, etc.
It's not that bad here yet AJ. They are thinking of shutting everything here from Boxing Day till Jan 11th except the food stores and pharmacies. I'm totally good with that. Places like Walmart could sell food and meds but absolutely no non-essential items like clothes or electronics etc. The schools will get an extra long Xmas holiday as well. If this is what it takes to eradicate this virus once and for all then I'm good. England has just gone into phase 4 which means an almost total shutdown.

It's not that bad here yet AJ. They are thinking of shutting everything here from Boxing Day till Jan 11th except the food stores and pharmacies. I'm totally good with that. Places like Walmart could sell food and meds but absolutely no non-essential items like clothes or electronics etc. The schools will get an extra long Xmas holiday as well. If this is what it takes to eradicate this virus once and for all then I'm good. England has just gone into phase 4 which means an almost total shutdown.

you are not going to eradicate the virus
you cant
all you are doing is killing the economy and making it so there are no means to rebuild

the way we have been going about this virus is completely backwards

you cant
all you are doing is killing the economy and making it so there are no means to rebuild

So what is your answer to it DIY? How do we handle it?

So what is your answer to it DIY? How do we handle it?

same way you handle any virus, you protect the weak, you quarantine the sick and you let the healthy low risk part of the population live their lives
sooner or later we all get it, and we will build herd immunity

the survival rate (in the lower risk age range) is well over 99% and the symptons of the virus get milder with each passing day
(this is how a virus stays "alive". it mutates to do as little damage to host as possible so as not to kill the host because without the host, the virus cant live either)

we've seen this with every recent viral outbreak, ebola, the swine flu, this is basic virology

(and i know ive said this before, but if you are a believer, read Leviticus 13 and see how God told us to deal with infectious diseases...he even mentions face masks in there...but only for the sick)

you cant

Like you said;
all they are doing is avoiding the obvious and delaying the natural progression.
But the big deal to consider is; is it a smokescreen for something else they are hiding; and I think yes it is.
While the world is distracted with 19, and the election, and G5; something insidious is sneaking in the back door.

-
Back