Coyote engine swap

-

Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
Reaction score
so I'm about to do a coyote engine swap into my 72 dart.

I picked the coyote engine because I want some real power and be able keep up with those mustang guys and gals.

IMG_3097-e1437360115777.jpg

coyote...coyote...where have I heard that before?

giphy.gif

you realize he never does catch that roadrunner, right?

Bwahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................
Bwahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thankyou:
I feel bad (a little) for the Ram drivers, not at all for the Mustang hero's and I am rolling with laughter over the bike tools!! :rofl:

Why would anyone feel bad for a retard?
It don't matter what the idiots are driving, put 'em on a moped and they'll find a way to **** up in spectacular fashion, the common denominator is lack of skill and ability to drive anything that has a motor, be it a Mustang, Charger, Corvette, Ram truck, motorcycle or a vacuum cleaner.
Stupid is as stupid does.

This harkens back to the golden age of Hot Rodding when a car might have a Lincoln engine, Buick grill, Pontiac tail lights, etc. I'm guessing the engine choice was partially influenced by a great deal on the purchase. I'm rooting for you. At least you're not butchering a perfectly good 1968 340 Formula S to drop in a 426 Hemi. That 302 is quite a performer for its size.

Honestly, though, the coyote manuals will run with the right driver..... and might fit better than a gen III hemi :poke:

-
Back