crack must be good stuff

-
Also note the big number "0" in the bid column. For that price the zero will remain until the auction ends. Ha!!! Mike

I got two of those sitting on the shelf in better shape. I think I'm gonna hold on to them for retirement.

Interesting, I never knew that the early-A exhaust points to the front of the car.

Grant

No, I think that's a Ford manifold. Remember the Y blocks that had the crossover on top right in front of the engine?

maybe he got confused on what side of the motor it goes on..Looks like one for the drivers side..??? Anybody check the part numbers he listed to see what its for?
I sold a BB driver side manifold for $350.00 a year or so ago...

Rick

It's a drivers side manifold. That is a better deal than the Challenger NOS ashtray that sold for over $600 on ebay a year or so ago.

Chuck

hole cow prices have realy jumped i think that i payed $50-100 for a driver side exhaust manifold a couple years back. but i also new the guy that i bought it from, i don't know if that made a difference?

30 years ago I threw a good set of those manifolds away. Pretty much the same for a 273 4bbl. intake. I changed manifolds at a friends house & just left the old one there. I almost gave away a set of 68-70 340 exhaust manifolds too, but a friend convinced me not to.

They were $40 for a set at a local yard. And they were in my parts car that I paid $100 for. And for being NOS they have a bit to much rust for me. Because the ones on my parts car had about the same amount of rust and the car sat in the same field since 73 till 03. Was my parts car worth more than he's askin for that one manifold being there was an un opened box of Marlboro reds in there. They were N.O.S!!

He does have a set of 340 rods NOS for sale for $295 in the boxes,the only thing even close to a deal in everything he has listed for sale

Some times it makes more sense to go out a buy a whole complete donor car for the part you need! I seen a 70 & 71 Dart Grille selling for $599.00, You can buy a complete donor car for that price!

Jason
1971 Dart

It's not the seller that is on crack...it's the potential buyers.

-
Back