Crack smoker?? I've found the SUPPLIER!!!

-
I think you're all going to be in for a surprise when Star Treks warp theory turns out to be the actual secret to deep space exploration . The constant expansion of space allows for the universe to come to you at a speed greater than light much the way the ripples at the center travel faster than the expanding ripple at the perimeter , space "in front" can be seen as expanding faster than space "behind" the tricky part is breaking free of the expansion itself so the universe can "wash over us " carrying our destination with it .

PS I have several models of negative gravity generators available for sale but none so far have proven survivable when used for a duration beyond seconds .

NASA is working on a proof of concept of this right now.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...e-star-trek-special-relativity_n_3273422.html

Ok 1st dose any one know whats even in a black hole ? .

bacon ....lots and lots of bacon ....thats why so many ppl are looking for black holes but the problem is that you need a really really bright flashlight to find one ....but once you find one ....get ready for more bacon than you have ever seen in one place in your whole life.....its like Graceland :D

-
Back