Crackedback wiring upgrade?

-

Cam1399

Reaction score
What exactly is this headlight upgrade? I’m about to do the madd bypass. Where do you buy this? Thanks

@crackedback will come tell you all about it. I tagged him so he'll be along. I have it on my Valiant and it's awesome. I'll let him fill in the details.

@crackedback will come tell you all about it. I tagged him so he'll be along. I have it on my Valiant and it's awesome. I'll let him fill in the details.

One of the best upgrades you can do to your car. High quality parts and easy installation.

Highly recommend!!

WHY BUY A KIT FROM SOMEBODY ELSE WHEN OUR OWN @crackedback HAS ALREADY DESIGNED THE PERFECT KIT? PLUS, IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS, HE WILL BE THERE FOR YOU!!!

@crackedback Has a nice kit and Very worthy!

Question is, if you want functionally good stuff, or good old original Charm and authenticity that is less than that!

Kit is worth every penny.. even if you have excellent soldering/electrical skills and enjoy making your own harness, its a good value just for the price/quality of components he is buying in bulk. If you are like most of us and don't particularly enjoy wiring, the kit is a slam dunk. Bright lights at idle, no voltage drop.

I will definitely go with his. I was unaware it was a member that made those. Does the alternator wire around connect like the madd without the splice or how?

I installed one of crackedback's headlight relays on my Duster when I rewired it. It's crazy how much brighter the headlights are with that relay harness.

I also had his alternator wire on my Duster before I replaced the whole harness, high quality stuff. My new American Autowire harness wanted a single wire alternator so I installed it with the heavier gauge alternator wire it supplied.

It's a great time to also do the halogen H4 headlight conversion as well. That's what I did. I did it all at once. I have real retina burners for an older car.

I have to chime in here and say that crackedback's harness is the real deal! Just installed my kit this weekend and the difference is amazing ... worth every penny! Here are before and after shots:

lights1.jpg

lights2.jpg

lights.jpg

-
Back