Status
Not open for further replies.

ChazRam

1964 Valiant V200
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I have a pair of Cragar wheels and these 235X60X15 tires for sale. They are not perfect by any means. The chrome has not been cleaned up yet so that part of the wheels should look much better when done. The spokes are like all the other old used wheels like these I have seen for sale with the peeling. There are no dents in the wheels or on the lip areas. I have seen much worse than these out there. They are UNILUG 4 1/4 to 4 3/4, have no lugs and the wheels have nice center caps. Tires have tons of tread left on them. Dont want to ship as shipping would kill any kind of deal so a local sale would be best in regards to these. I live in Carol Stream Illinois 60188. Asking for best offer on them. If interested PM me or respond to this thread. Thanks.
Chas,

Attachments

• 026.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 476
  • 027.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 429
I will post some pics after I clean up the wheels. They should look much better. They gotta be worth something. I also uncovered what appear to be Dart GTS or GT hubcaps. They kind of look like magnums. I will get a picture or two up of those also. There is only three though.
Chas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back