Cragar SS small bolt pattern rims

-

demon seed

The Original Demon Seed
Reaction score
This is just for informations sake. Anyone considering purchasing the Cragar SS 14 inch 5x4 inch Bolt Circle rims had better get cracking. Cragar has discontinued the manufactoring of all 15" and 14" Super Stock with the 4" BC and the only stock that I'm aware of is Summit Racing and Newstalgiawheel.com. I purchased 2, 15"x7 with the 5x4" BC 3 weeks ago and those were the last Summit had and Newstalgia or Cragar don't have any 15" small bolt pattern. I guess they are still making the SS vari-slot but that's for 4 1/2" and 5". The only other supply is ebay and they will be top dollar. :cwm10:

demon seed said:
This is just for informations sake. Anyone considering purchasing the Cragar SS 14 inch 5x4 inch Bolt Circle rims had better get cracking. Cragar has discontinued the manufactoring of all 15" and 14" Super Stock with the 4" BC and the only stock that I'm aware of is Summit Racing and Newstalgiawheel.com. I purchased 2, 15"x7 with the 5x4" BC 3 weeks ago and those were the last Summit had and Newstalgia or Cragar don't have any 15" small bolt pattern. I guess they are still making the SS vari-slot but that's for 4 1/2" and 5". The only other supply is ebay and they will be top dollar. :cwm10:
thanks for the headsup!

-
Back