-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mechanic190

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Any body interested in a pair of 15 x 15 Cragar super tricks?? I have a pair with 5 inch back spacing and near perfect condition. Drilled and tapped for slicks. dual bolt pattern, 5 x 4.5 and 5 x 4.75 I believe Since I'm not going to back half the car I am willing to let these go. Matte finish

I also have a pair of 15 x 4 for the fronts Also in great condition. Not the polished but matte finish

Would like to get $800 OBO. If I'm high on my price that's why OBO is there. Located in North Dakota

I like those rims. Wish I could use them but I got the SBP. 15X15 is going to be a tough sell. Can you swap halves and make other offsets?

Mmm I don't see why you couldn't. I have never taken them apart though

FYI, You can swap the backs and fronts of the true Super Tricks to change the width and offset. We did it on our Super Gas '69 Barracuda years ago.

So if you did that you'd have about a 11 1/2 wide rear rim and 8 in front rim. Not exact just out them next to each other and ball parked it

hello there - id be interested in the fronts only if youd be willing split the set????

I need some Super Tricks 15 x 12 with 4 1/2 to 5" backspace. Found some 15 x 14 with 6 1/2 backspace and 15 x 4 fronts all for $250. I don't believe they sold at a local swap meet last month. Last year a set of rears for sale, the guy wanted $150 sold for $70. You have the right backspace for me but then I need to find some 7 " - 7 1/2 front halves.

Any body interested in a pair of 15 x 15 Cragar super tricks?? I have a pair with 5 inch back spacing and near perfect condition. Drilled and tapped for slicks. dual bolt pattern, 5 x 4.5 and 5 x 4.75 I believe Since I'm not going to back half the car I am willing to let these go. Matte finish

I also have a pair of 15 x 4 for the fronts Also in great condition. Not the polished but matte finish

Would like to get $800 OBO. If I'm high on my price that's why OBO is there. Located in North Dakota
You still have the rims? If so so you have any photos?
Tom

This ad is two years old and he's on the board all the time. I have PM'd him about the rear rims several times asking for photos and I have never got one single reply.

Tom

Sorry guys I looked on here for parts every now and again. Everything was in storage for awhile and I have since moved and had a new baby girl but everything is calming down now and have everything out of storage and in the garage.

Front aren't for sale at the moment they are on the front of my pick up

IMG_1362.JPG

IMG_1365.JPG

IMG_1237.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back