Crager S/S Wheels

-

67mopr

Reaction score
Anybody know where I can get a set of Crager S/S 15X8 small bolt pattern with a 2 3/8 offset? I have to move up to a bigger tire. I was running 14X7 on back but with bigger engine and I need bigger tires. I'm wanting to stick with Cragers. I was told by one place that smallest crager will go on offset is 3.75. oh the car is a 1967 barracuda fastback with a 4 inch bolt pattern..

I am not sure you will find that offset with a Crager wheel? Have you tried newstalgia Wheel? I know they have Cragers and the four inch blot pattern available. Still not so sure about 2 3/8 offset. You did not state what size tire you want to run?

Good Luck,
John D. Beckerley

Anybody know where I can get a set of Crager S/S 15X8 small bolt pattern with a 2 3/8 offset? I have to move up to a bigger tire. I was running 14X7 on back but with bigger engine and I need bigger tires. I'm wanting to stick with Cragers. I was told by one place that smallest crager will go on offset is 3.75. oh the car is a 1967 barracuda fastback with a 4 inch bolt pattern..

Are you meaning backspace instead of offset?

I have a set of 4 small bolt pattern ansen wheels they are 15 in but not sure of back spacing.

Attachments

• ansen wheels 001.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 351
  • ansen wheels 002.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 331
you must have a narrowed rear end. Theres no way that will fit Unless you have a newer 71/4 and it would have LBP .

you must have a narrowed rear end. Theres no way that will fit Unless you have a newer 71/4 and it would have LBP .
no it's a posi trak. I just had another person tell me you measure to the lip where your tire actually seats. Thats where we are getting the 2 3/8.

My wheels don't hit springs. with my stock wheels they have about 3/4 of an inch clearance from rubbing the inner fender well.

i have a 3 3/4 backspace with a 15x10 cragar and a 7 1/4 rear and i still have a full inch before they hit the spring...

What size tires are you running on those rims and are they inside the wheel
wells? 73AbodEE

you can special order custom backspacing on Cragar SS....Cragar does not charge any x-tra for them. I just ordered a set of 15x8 SS custom backspaced, but 5x4.5 from Jegs. You just have to wait the x-tra 2/3 weeks delivery because it is not one of the wheels they stock.

-
Back