Craigslist ad... Cute Toyota Camry...This must true blonde

-

Oklacarcollecto

Life is an experiment
Reaction score
Cute Toyota Camry - $1500 (stillwater ok )

I have this extremely cute Toyota camry that I am trying to sell. im not gonna lie it does need a little love and care. the body is in great shape as is the interior. it does run. there is a problem with the motor that I believe will be easily fixed. it would be a great weekend project for anyone who enjoys working with cars. I am asking 1500 or best offer. I need this car to be sold quickly I have expenses that I have to cover like NOW lol. I know that this car will be excellent for anyone who is willing to put the love into it. it has a power sunroof as well as power windows and locks. it is an automatic with a v-4 I believe but you would have to double check that. stereo works great cd player works great. everything on it is awesome except for from what I have been told is a small problem in the motor. if you would like pictures that is no problem or you can come look at it as well. I am reachable at this e-mail address almost 24/7. again I am needing to sell quickly so please get back to me a.s.a.p

http://stillwater.craigslist.org/cto/3828639946.html

there is a problem with the motor that I believe will be easily fixed.everything on it is awesome except for from what I have been told is a small problem in the motor. Haaaaahaahaa her grandmother probably told her this. No such thing as a CUTE camry

The small problem with the motor is that it's underpowered and boring. I know, my wife has one she won't let go of for some crazy reason.

Post #3 LOL
Post #4 double LOL

maybe cute(r) with the driver in it? then again maybe not so much - and cute is in the eye of the beholder?

A big LOL on 3 n 4 also! pulled the trig just a lil quick but in this group I understand that also.

....that really just happened

The small problem with the motor is that it's underpowered and boring. I know, my wife has one she won't let go of for some crazy reason.

Post #3 LOL
Post #4 double LOL

maybe cute(r) with the driver in it? then again maybe not so much - and cute is in the eye of the beholder?

A big LOL on 3 n 4 also! pulled the trig just a lil quick but in this group I understand that also.

Yep, I got a pm on the car....:banghead::banghead:

-
Back