Craigslist killer deal.

-
buy one and sell another. Make back your money and you have a free, solid platform for a monster a body!!!

2,250 a car seems right i wouldent say killer deal but a good one for a starter

why does the blue car have different trim in three of the pics?
photoshop?? ...still a good deal
i'm just sayin

GO get em Spaz! I'd like to see what you could do with a Dart after drooling over your CUda!

I was looking at Atlanta craiglist this morning before reading this topic.I agree,there are some great buys in that area.I saw 2 Dodge Demons going cheap. I guess people are hurting everywhere.

GO get em Spaz! I'd like to see what you could do with a Dart after drooling over your CUda!

Dude, you know I would love to but i got rid of my 71 swinger a while back because I needed the money and not another project car, but man did I have big dreams for that car if I had the money.

I will do another one some day, just not any time soon.

I'm even kicking around the idea of selling the cuda just to start another project for the fun of it.
I don't know what is more fun, building a car or driving it once finished, it's a toss up because they are both extremely enjoyable.

The original plans for the cuda called for a cross-rammed hemi, but those dreams quickly faded once I realized how much it costs to build one right.

-
Back