Craigslist Tulsa- 1973 Dart Sport 340 3 on floor: For you beakers :-)

-

1970dartcustom

of the Moore clan
Reaction score
Looks pretty nice with 340, solid, drives, ps. pb, discs... Its pretty cool... Thought you beaker guys might like to see it, or someone might even want it... I'm not sure I'd pay that much, but what do I know?
#####1973 Dodge Dart Sport/Duster 340 Standard

sport.jpg

sport2.jpg

sport3.jpg

Well, i like these cars a lot, and i think he's asking about double what it's worth for the condition that it's in.
JMHO,
Tom.

Considering we paid less than 2,500 each for the 72 and the 73 Darts we have and drove them home, I would say 7k is wishin.
If that car is worth 7k my 73 must be worth 50k.
Both are original small block cars and the 72 had a brand new rebuilt transmission and is a real sweetheart to drive.

2darts.jpg

Last edited:
Considering we paid less than 2,500 each for the 72 and the 73 Darts we have and drove them home, I would say 7k is wishin.
Both are original small block cars and the 72 had a brand new rebuilt transmission and is a real sweetheart to drive.

View attachment 1714946682
Those are some cool cars, man :eek:

View attachment 1714946682
I will agree 7k is too much for the CL car, but you won't find your hrdtps here (Northern IL) for 2500.00. Maybe in Arizona those cars are around in that condition for that price, but if a person lives in the rust belt...... NOPE ! Both of my Dusters come up by way of Arizona.... :)

Here is some examples of a few Dusters on our local (within 125 miles) CL. For us to find solid, running, not already "fixed up" (so to speak) Dusters is virtually non-existent. What we usually get is below, or parts cars.

1974 Plymouth Duster
1974 Duster 360 Four Speed Survivor
1971 Plymouth Duster beautiful condition must see
1974 Plymouth Duster 360

and a few Darts.....
1973 Dodge Dart Swinger,Slant Six... SURVIVOR, ORIGINAL, See Photos
74 Dodge Dart
1973 2door Dodge dart

And an occasional decent buy..... if you want a 4 door
1969 Dodge Dart
1973 dodge dart 4dr original

Last edited:
You never pay too much, you only buy too early.

That car is destined to be a collector item but it is just a we bit too early

Last edited:
-
Back