-
Status
Not open for further replies.

swinger340

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
.528/.552 lift 242/252 duration @ .050 Only a few passes on it in a 340 before swapping to a solid. All lifters removed and labeled in order. Open to milder or bigger cam trades. PM with interest

Forgot i still had this. Someone make me an offer. I'll start at $60 plus ride

did you have anything done to your valve train? or will this much lift work with stock internals? mine has a pretty good size cam, and I wish I knew the specs, but I know I want to go bigger. why are you selling, also?

Has edelbrock heads. Swapped to solid flat tappit. Saw no gains really, and now it is ticky. Not swapping back now. Have seen this cam used on iron heads yrs ago. With push rod angle and rocker ratio you lose quite a bit of the advertised lift anyhow.

Nice cam.

(Psssst, use with 1.6 roller rockers and new pushrods that depress (preload) the lifter approx. .020. :) )

Nice cam.

(Psssst, use with 1.6 roller rockers and new pushrods that depress (preload) the lifter approx. .020. :) )

Performed awesome in a high compression aluminum headed 340. Ill keep it for future build as apposed to giving it away. Some of the offers I received made me chuckle. May put in in a 360 Im building for a buddies barracuda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back